I think This is unfair and if you think so to then donate money to help prevent aids, bye a shirt, a ribbon, a magnet, just donate or both we can make a difference if everybody in the world donates one dollar or one ringgit or one euro or whatever currency you have we will be closer to getting everyone the right medications.
Monday, December 1, 2008
World Aids Day
At school we had world aids day we had red every thing and donated money we also wore red shirts. On the aids day t-shirts they said 33 million people get cured... ...2 million people and then it stopped I think it was going to say die. this shirt made me think why don't they get the medical items to them. Then I saw the clips and saw that a lot of the people that died were black African and I understood why not all of them got the medications they couldn't afford them or they didn't have them where they lived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i like how you thought about Aids and Hiv, and wrote about it.
You wrote about a timely subject and you thoughtfully expressed your ideas. It is sad that so many people are still dying from aids. We all can keep working to make a difference.
Post a Comment